Fandom themed give-away!
Society6 is doing a week of free shipping so I thought I’d take this chance to give something back to you guys!
- You don’t have to follow anyone, I’m not in it for that!
- My designs insta//FB (you don’t HAVE to follow them)
- Must check out Milly’s work as well because it’s rad.
- No give-away blogs!
- Reblog this post, there will be a MAXIMUM of 2 entries per person to make it fair! (So reblog it a max of twice)
On Sunday (Monday for me) I’ll pick a winner using a randomizer!
The choice between three packages:
- A mug (✘) AND a shirt (✘) of your choosing
- A throw pillow (✘) AND a phone skin (✘) of your choosing
- A mug (✘) and a phone case (✘) of your choosing!
PS. I can design you something if you so wish!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: you’ll have to physically click on the mugs because the designs are on the other side of the preview, oops!
It’d be super nice if you guys could check out my work regardless of this give-away!
A Gryffindor would DIE for you.
A Slytherin would KILL for you.
A Ravenclaw would help you hide the DEAD BODY.
A Hufflepuff is the helpful civillian who is secretly the MASS MURDERER that no one suspects until they’re the only one left standing.
I read the last sentence in an ‘Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders’ voice. It was awesome
can’t spell suck without u
can’t spell sun either….
man…there are a lot of words you can’t spell without the letter u
unfunny is one of them
can’t spell ”favoUrite” without u either
sure you can
listen here u little shit
I was watching St Trinians 2 and I heard David Tennant (as Lord Pomfrey) say “Woman are for making cakes and babies”
My first thought was….and I’m not proud of it….”You can make my babies if you like.”
I kinda like the way you’re thinking. And you were probably not alone…
The only reason I would ever want to become a teacher